My BRILLIANT idea!

So I was contemplating how many stinking anchor charts I was going to have this spring. I will have a frog life cycle, a chicken life cycle, ladybug life cycle, plant life cycle… Do ya get my drift?! Then I got to thinking, I love me some anchor charts, but these are really just posters, I print, I cut, I assemble. Somehow that doesn’t make it interactive. Then BAM! it hit me! What if I MAKE IT interactive!! The idea came to me!


As I was making it, I took pictures, so you could enjoy how many mistakes I made!
I started out with a few items: poster board, glue, paper, scissors, paper cutter, velcro
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters


The first thing I did was cut everything out, lay it all out before I used my glue stick to glue it all down.
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters

Glue stick number one was empty, glue stick number two worked better. Now it was time to head to the laminator.  (Gotta make sure there is something to collect the gooey stuff in the end of our laminator.)
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters

Yay! It worked! Our laminator usually hates me. So I added Velcro to the board.
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters


This is when I started getting frustrated.
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters

Can you guess why?! ALL of my lamination peeled off. THEN…
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters

Glue stick number two wasn’t as amazing as I thought… So I brought out the big guns (Pun intended)
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters


Hot glue all the pictures and velcro on and…..
Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters
TADA!!!! An interactive life cycle poster board!!
Then after all the drama with Poster #1, Poster #2 was easy peasy!


Making Interactive Life Cycle Posters
Well, I gotta go cook dinner for the hubby! Make sure you check out my TPT store, I have all my Life Cycle set up!!!

I also have them marked down to $10, that is $1 per Mini Unit!!




No comments

Post a Comment