Ten Thing I want to do this Summer

I am going to link up with my sweet friend Deanna for what I am going to do this summer!
Summer linky button
1) I think this is the most excititng!! I am going to go back to VEGAS! Ya’ll I had a BALL last year, and this year I just know it will be just as fun, if not more!!
IMG_2441

2) Hang out with this cutie! I really miss spending quality time together, with our crazy schedules, it has been difficult! Also taking the little two for walks and such.
2014-04-13 18.29.58-2
3) I have a craft fair coming up in June. I am super nervous, and have been crafting like a crazy person!
4) Teaching Swimming lessons! I have been a fish since I was little, and I really enjoy teaching the little ones to love water too!!
5) I just bought this book, and it will be one of TWO books I will read this summer, that don’t involve a love story Winking smile
Screen Shot 2014-05-14 at 10.15.44 PM
6) I have applied for a job at our Library, I realllly hope I get it! It will be good practice for when I finish my Masters!
7) Spend lots of time doing this… with a book or twenty
2014-05-06 16.34.52
8) Spend some time here…
2013-06-21 19.17.14
9) Working in my classroom (Well. Duh you thought I would forget) I spend most of the time in my room during the summer, so this summer I am redoing it completely! Going from Owls to Ocean! I can’t wait!!
10) Last but not least! I want to RELAX!

Make sure you go link up with Miss Deanna!



No comments

Post a Comment