Fun in VEGAS



Awhile back I got an email from ESGI, asking if I would review their product. So I did, and let me tell you ALL about it!!




Some of you might know that my Mother is a principal in the same district that I teach in, and she came home from school one day asking me if I had heard about ESGI.  I said no, tell me about it. She told me it was a program to use to test your kids. My first thing out of my mouth was “Really mom, I have to do ALL THESE ASSESSMENTS! WHY, would I add another?!” She said “Kaci, just promise me you will look at it, it will change your life”. Um HELLO she was RIGHT!!

ESGI did change my life! And it isnt ANOTHER assessment, it is a bigger and better assessment  to replace all the paper and pencil ones you keep in piles around your room. When you log into your account, you can see at a glance how well you class as a whole is doing (This was taken mid year)
Slide1
I love it because as you can see, I have all of my Ball Words set up as a test. Each of my kiddos come over and they see the word on the screen, they say what they think it is, I press yes or no, and it moves on to the next question. Easy Peasy. And did I mention Easy!!
Slide3 


I don’t know about you, but I always dread when I get a new kiddo because of all the assessments I have to copy. Well worry no more! Because now all you have to do is add a new kiddo, no copying! Just add their name and keep on trucking!
Slide2

I am tickled pink that my new Principal, used to be a Kindergarten teacher AND she used ESGI! I am hoping she will spring for it! Because let me tell you! It is worth EVERY dime!! And speaking of dimes… If click here to purchase you can get it for 400 less dimes at only $159 per teacher! 
 

1 comment