Update on my Word Wall

At the beginning of the year, I shared with you guys how I was using my word wall at the beginning of the year.

 big wall_thumb[1]

This was a picture at the beginning of the year. I didn’t want such a big area of my classroom to stay blank, so I came up with the idea of having beginning sounds on there til we started adding sight words.

word wall 2_thumb[1]

Here is what it looked like in the beginning, I would put the words up there as we reviewed each letter.

 

2015-01-04 12.03.58

And here we are my friends. The word wall in all its glory! I love it, my kids love it!!

 

Now the hard decision, do I take it down, or just add words to it? I think I am going to talk about half of the pictures off so there are still some examples of beginning sounds.

 

Have a great weekend!!

Signature 1

No comments

Post a Comment