Updates


Holy Moly!! It has been A LONG TIME since I have blogged!! And by a long time, I mean three months!! But now that I have graduated, I should have more time to blog!

So what have I been up to?
(I will talk more about this picture in a later blog post!)



I wrapped up my 5th year teaching kindergarten. And survived a complete reconfiguration of our school district. Our district went from 4 K-5 buildings and a Pre-K – 5 building. Now we have 3 K-3 building, a Pre-k-3 building and a 4/5 building. There was some moving around, but I was lucky and just had to pack my room up and stay in the same room! I am really excited about this reconfiguration, especially since Pre-K will be in my building Smile


Then what has kept me away from the blog for the last two years, has finally ended!

I graduated. Not only did I graduate, I graduated with Honors, something that I never thought I would have achieved!

Then I had to present at the schools Technology Conference! That was a blast! I love talking about how I use technology in Kindergarten!



I also have been busily working away on my Etsy store! I designed these cuties this past weekend! And have more projects in the works!


Well, that was a fast breeze through what has been going on in the last few months! I will be back tomorrow with a post from one Kindergarten teacher to another Kindergarten teacher!




No comments

Post a Comment