I Have/Who Has with Freebielicious

Well hello there!! I am LOVING this Back to School, I have/ Who has game!!
Slide9

If you came from Apples and ABCs page you are SO CORRECT!!!



Presentation1i have

I am an Oklahoma Teacher.  I was born and raised here. Went to school in Kansas, and then came home.


download

I also am a proud Police Wife. My husband, or Officer Hofficer as he is commonly referred to as is a Police Officer in our little town, and I could not be more proud. (except when he is acting life a goofball!) My kiddos love him, and are always wanting to see him.
 2013-11-01 13.32.47

Post Footer



I have the perfect solution (or so I think) for those blank word walls at the beginning of the year.
picture it
This is a set of Vocabulary cards. I use them in two ways. The first way I use them is in my writing center.  (You can read more about that here)
 2014-08-03 21.00.51-2[4]
The second way I use them is on my word wall. (Again more about that here)
 2015-01-04 12.03.58_thumb[1] (2)
 Post Footer
This and the rest of my TpT Store are on SALE this Monday and Tuesday, 20% off and an ADDITIONAL 10% off with code BTS15
btssale
Post Footer

So now that you have figured out MY clue. Here is the next clue along the I have/ Who has game. Make sure to guess which Freebielicious author this clue is about. Then click the picture to see if you are right!! But NO cheating Winking smile

Slide3










No comments

Post a Comment